Flying at Camden, Sydney Australia
Curtis Aviation is the aviation company with a difference. We specialise in tailwheel aircraft, the original heart of aviation. Curtis Aviation is one of Sydney's top flying schools that provides pilot training, ratings and endorsements for pilot licences, as well as joyflights. Our joyflights include scenic joyflights, aerobatic joyflights and vintage joyflights.
Based at a former WWII Aerodrome in Camden, on the outskirts of Sydney, NSW, Australia, Curtis Aviation specialises in tailwheel pilot training from ab-initio through to Commercial Licence standard, as well as instrument and flying instructor training.
Joyflights, Flying Training and much more:
* Charter Flying - need to be at a particular town at a particular time?
* Scenic Flights - visitors and Sydneysiders alike enjoying our Harbour & Blue Mountains, as well as ghost town, Yerranderie.
* Aerial Advertising - do you have a message to convey in a big way?
* FlyAways - fly with us to a Bush Breakfast or around Australia
* Flight Reviews - let your licence lapse? We'll help you get it current again.
* Theory Coaching - we'll help you pass CASA's exams
* Licence Conversions - visiting Australia or relocating?
* Flight School Transfers - get your pilot training back on track now!
At Curtis Aviation we have selected an impressive mix of flight training, aerobatic and navigational training aircraft including the most modern fleet of tailwheel airplanes in Australia. We maintain a fleet of the following types of aircraft, specificaly selected for your flight training, navigational training and private hire requirments:
* Flight training aircraft including the Cessna 182, Piper Cherokee Warrior and Citabria.
* Tailwheel training aircraft including the Cessna 180 and the newest fleet of Citabria aircraft in Australia.
* Navigation and IRF training aircraft including Piper Cherokee Warrior and Cessna 182Q.
* Specialist and aerobatic aircraft including Citabria, Tiger Moth and Pitts Special.
* Endurance and private hire aircraft including Piper, Beech Baron, King Air, Cessna 182Q, and Cessna 182T.
Curtis Aviation is a flying school with a focus on training top quality pilots. Our strengths are our location and our highly experience flying instructors. Our flying lessons are provided by experienced pilots with thousands of hours of flying and flight training experience, Flight training in a Citabria as a pilot in training you will never be short of expert knowledge. Flying lessons with Curtis Aviation are designed to challenge and provide you with the highest quality flight training available, backed by our experienced flying instructors.
Curtis Aviation's location is highly suited to those who wishing to undertake flight training. Camden airport is quiet which means you will be in the air learning to fly in no time with no delays and minimal taxing time.
For all information contact:
Curtis Aviation (NSW) Pty Limited
Hangar 56, Camden Airport, Camden NSW 2570
Postal Address: P.O. Box 590 Camden NSW 2570
Phone: 02 4655 6789
Fax: 02 4655 8077